Our renowned Bevern Trust Easter Hamper raffle is back!
Enter our raffle at only £1 per ticket for the opportunity to win a spectacular Easter Hamper. There is also a runner up prize of a food hamper!
Packed full of delicious treats, our hamper of inviting food and drink is sure to delight your tastebuds!
The winning tickets will be drawn on Monday 10th April 2023 with our residents and staff cheering on.
Entries close at 10am on Monday 10th April 2023.
Full Terms & Conditions below.
Raffle Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Bevern Trust Easter Raffle 2023.
Promoter: The Bevern Trust, Bevern View, The Willows, Barcombe, East Sussex, BN8 5FJ is a registered charity in England and Wales 1103520.
Responsible Person: Alice Fry
Terms and Conditions:
Entering the Bevern Trust Raffle:
– Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 16 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 16 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned to them.
– Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket.
– Payment for participation in the raffle can only be made online using the links on the Bevern Trust website or in person at Bevern View.
– The Bevern Trust cannot claim Gift Aid on raffle ticket monies.
The Raffle Draw:
– The closing date is 10am Monday 10th April 2023, and the prize draw will take place on Monday 10th April 2023. The prize winner will be randomly selected by a resident and staff member.
– The first ticket drawn will win the hamper and the second ticket drawn will win the runner’s up hamper.
– The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The winner will be notified by email or telephone within one week of the draw.
– The Bevern Trust is committed to operating the raffle in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit the Be Gamble Aware website.
– The Bevern Trust is proud to be registered with the Fundraising Regulator.