Help spread some festive cheer and support us this Christmas by buying raffle tickets for your chance to win this magnificent festive hamper, packed full of delicious treats, so generously provided by our Bevern View parents.
Tickets are £1 each and can be purchased here – simply fill out the form below and we will allocate you a number per £1 donated.
If you prefer an alternative method of payment, please call 01273 400752 and we can arrange this.
The draw will take place on Thursday 22nd December and the winner will be notified by email and across our social media channels.
We will arrange collection or delivery of the hamper, though please note that we can deliver to the local area, but we will have to contact you regarding delivery and contributing to the postage costs if you live outside the BN8 area.
Thank you for your kind donation.
Merry Christmas from all at the Bevern Trust!
Online Ticket sales close at 5pm on Wednesday 21st December 2022 at 5pm.
Full Terms & Conditions below:
Raffle Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Bevern Trust Christmas Hamper Raffle 2022.
Promoter: The Bevern Trust, Bevern View, The Willows, Barcombe, East Sussex, BN8 5FJ is a registered charity in England and Wales 1103520.
Responsible Person: Alice Fry
Terms and Conditions:
Entering the Bevern Trust Raffle:
– Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 16 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 16 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned to them.
– Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket.
– Payment for participation in the raffle can only be made online using the links on the Bevern Trust website.
– The Bevern Trust cannot claim Gift Aid on raffle ticket monies.
The Raffle Draw:
– The closing date is 5pm Wednesday 21st December, and the prize draw will take place on Thursday 22nd December 2022. The prize winner will be randomly selected by a resident and staff member.
– The first ticket drawn will win the hamper.
– The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The winner will be notified by email or telephone within one week of the draw.
– The Bevern Trust is committed to operating the raffle in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit the Be Gamble Aware website.
– The Bevern Trust is proud to be registered with the Fundraising Regulator.