SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
Bevern View, Barcombe, near Lewes, BN8 5FJ
35 hours per week (to include 1 in 3 weekends off)
Salary £17,338 - £18,341
We are looking for Senior Support Workers to join our friendly team at a growing charity, passionate about helping to improve the lives of people with profound disabilities. The Senior Support Worker role is integral in ensuring that our complex and disabled young adults receive the very best care and opportunities to live their life to the full.
- Ensure clients are happy, comfortable and safe at all times i.e. their personal needs are met.
- You will need to communicate clearly with residents, colleagues, parents, healthcare professionals and visitors.
- Undertake and perform the Shift Manager duties as and when required
- You will be expected to lead by example and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- To be trained in administering medication
- Excellent training from health care professionals such as nurses, therapists and physios
- The opportunity to assist our residents with physio and hydrotherapy routines
- The Care certificate as part of your induction
- Support towards achieving your Level 3 diploma in Health and Social Care and further training for those that want a career
Transport essential due to location. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to:
The Bevern Trust is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.